| Submission guidelines |
ABOUT THE DEPOT NEWSLETTER | THE DEPOT DOINGS
The Depot Newsletter |
The Depot Website and Calendar Editor is: Lisa Koorbusch
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR THE DEPOT NEWSLETTER | THE DEPOT DOINGS
These guidelines will be posted at the bottom of EVERY Newsletter, so kindly refer to them prior to submitting news for the newsletter. Thanks!
- Please note that the DEPOT newsletter does not accept formatted text, downloadable files or attachments. If you have a document you would like considered for posting on the DEPOT website, please email it to X
- Please send your submission in the text of your e-mail, single spaced and left adjusted in Arial font size 12 (no formatting), with “DEPOT DOINGS SUBMISSION” in the subject line to X by Friday at noon in order to be included in the website calendar.
- Make sure you include a contact name and e-mail address in the text of your submission for questions.
- All text may be edited. Submission does not guarantee publication.
- Submissions must be age-appropriate and Depot and/or community relevant. We will not include advertisements for businesses. Only community events that are for charitable purposes (not-for-profit) or are youth related will be considered for inclusion in the Community section of the Wire.